Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Concordia R-2 School District

Food Service


Ajax Loading Image


Carryover of Eligibility for Free and Reduced Meal Students

In accordance with Free and Reduced Meal Guidelines, a child’s eligibility for free and reduced meals from the 2021-22 school year (last year) will be carried into the 2022-23 school year until September 30. Parents wishing to continue receiving free or reduced meal prices will need to complete and return the free and reduced meal forms  as soon as possible. Whether a child qualified or not in a previous year, anyone can apply for this school year. With the new federal guidelines it is possible for a child to be eligible until September 30, but not for the rest of the year. To keep from losing eligibility, all parents interested in free and reduced meals should complete the forms and return them.

*NOTE: If an application was NOT submitted last year or the student was NOT direct certified, the student will be considered FULL PAY beginning the first day of school.


Non Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on
the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program
information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s
TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online
at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866)
632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the
alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The
completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. mail:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.