Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Concordia R-2 School District

Food Service


Ajax Loading Image


Food Allergy?

Does your child have a food allergy that school personnel should be made aware? If so, please download the Medical Statement for Student Requiring Meal Modification form and have it completed by your medical professional. This is a yearly document that must be kept on file with the district. If you have any questions, please contact your school's secretary, kitchen staff, or Karen Hemme, Food Service Director (660.463.2246).