Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Concordia R-2 School District

Food Service


Ajax Loading Image


Civil Rights Complaint Form

Click here for the Civil Right Complaint Form

Click here for an electronic version of the USDA Civil Rights Complaint Form

If you need help submitting a complaint, verbally or in person, please contact our district office and the secretary or superintendent will transcribe the complaint. 

Mail Completed Form To:

                                USDA Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                                1400 Independence Ave, SW, Stop 9410

                                Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


Telephone Numbers: Local area: (202) 260-1026

                                   Toll-free: (866) 632-9992

                                   Local or Federal relay: (800) 877-8339

                                   Spanish relay: (800) 845-6136

                                   Fax: 1-833-256-1665