Concordia Elementary Mission Statement
The Mission of the Concordia Elementary School is to promote the highest possible standards of learning for all students in a positive, collaborative environment involving parents, staff and community.
Concordia Elementary School Vision Statements
For our future, Concordia Elementary School envisions the following:
- Staff, students and families will work together to promote learning.
- We will develop life-long learners using varied curricula to meet the needs of all students.
- All students will have a safe, nurturing environment that develops them physically, mentally and socially.
- We will help students develop social skills, self-esteem and decision-making skills necessary for their future.
- We will use open communication between home and school through email, parent portal and the school website.
- We will provide the necessary instruction in technology to meet the needs of an ever-changing society.
- We will provide the most modern equipment and materials for students and staff.
Concordia Elementary School Positive Behavior Supports Purpose Statement
The purpose of CES Positive Behavior Supports is to support academic achievement for all students by creating a social curriculum that develops students who are respectful, responsible and safe.